The Club is perfectly positioned just off the M1 highway with the main clubhouse situated between the 11th Avenue and Glenhove Street off-ramps. This makes the Club very central and easily accessible, with secure parking on site. Our golf course is a Robert Trent-Jones designed narrow park-style course which is both challenging and well-manicured with a par 70 layout of 6154m for men, and a par 72 for ladies playing at 5294m. The greens are fairly generous in size, which affords the golfer an excellent chance of scoring well when playing from the fairways. There is nothing better than having a pub lunch or a sundowner after golf on the verandah overlooking the 18th green and dam - a bit of paradise in Joburg!
INDIVIDUAL HOLE INFORMATION (1 - 6):
INDIVIDUAL HOLE INFORMATION (7 - 12):
INDIVIDUAL HOLE INFORMATION (13 - 18):
Players are reminded that they and their guests should at all times be dressed suitably.
- Men golfers dress code:
- SHIRTS - Collared golf shirts.
- TROUSERS - Traditional long trousers and shorts may be worn. No denim or tracksuit pants permitted.
- SHOES - Golf shoes with soft spikes
- Lady golfers dress code
- SHIRTS - Collared or crew neck golf shirts.
- TROUSERS - Traditional long, three-quarter trousers and shorts may be worn. No tracksuit or 'ski pants' permitted.
- SHOES - Golf shoes with soft spikes.